Hello My Crafty Friends!
This time around, it was Crafter’s choice on what we stamp set, as long as it’s from the 2022 Annual Catalog. I wanted to do something with a Fall theme and I remembered I had an embossing folder (Leaf Fall 3D) from the 2022 Mini catalog that I haven’t used yet. I paired that the Ranunculus Romance stamp set and Ranunculus Dies. I love this set, but hadn’t thought about doing Fall cards with it. I think it really worked out well.
- Take the Crumb Cake (cut to 5 1/4″ x 4″) and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.
- Take a piece of Cherry Cobbler ( 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″) and die cut out the leaf. It’s gorgeous in the Cherry Cobbler.
- Die cut the flower image out.
- Color the flowered image with Cherry Cobbler on the petals and Crumb cake for the stem and leaves and used my Stamparatus to stamp the image on the die cut.
- Take a piece of Basic White card stock and die cut out the largest banner die and stamped the sentiment on it in Cherry Cobbler.
- Cut 7″ of Natural Finish Ribbon and use Seal+ to tape it onto the Crumb Cake card stock. (Try to get it more even than I did! lol)
- Using mini dimensionals, add the die cut leaf under the edge of the ribbon on the left side of the card. Add the banner closer to the left edge.
- Seal or Multipurpose glue the flower onto the right edge of the banner.
- Add some beautiful Brushed Brass Butterflies to the card.
- Cut some Basic White to 5″ x 3 3/4″ and stamp the word imaged stamp to the the inside using both the Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake, being sure to stamp off one or two times before stamping the card stock. Add it to the inside and you’re done.
I had fun putting this together this week. I hope you take the hop over to Tricia Smith’s page to see what she has in store for us all!
I’ll see y’all soon to show off a little project I thought up the other night. 😀
Stay Crafty Friends!
Clearance Rack – Shop Retired and discontinued items
Storage by Stampin’ Up!® – Organize your space with Stampin’ Up!
Stamps – Cling or Photopolymer, your choice!
Paper Pumpkin – Get you subscription started today
Branded Materials – Get branded today!
2023 January – April Mini Catalog – Take a look here!
Annual Catalog – Crafting fun starts here
Stamping and non stamping kits – The whole kit and caboodle
Online Exclusives – Get your exclusives here
Need a Demo?
If you are in the market for a new Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator and like what you see here, I’d be honored to be at your service. I love hosting in person classes, I do online classes, and I can make PDF tutorials to follow at home at your own pace. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to hear more.
Also, if you’re in need of a catalog, I ship them free of charge after a $20 purchase on my website. This helps me with the cost of the catalog and the shipping fees.
Subscribe to 2MooreStampers’ Newsletter
Images © 1990 – 2023 Stampin’ Up!®