Have you heard that this is watercoloring month? I haven’t gotten to play much in my crafting space, but I wanted to show off this paper and the fact that it’s perfect for coloring of any kind. You might think that the paper is too thin to watercolor, but if you are careful not to over wet the pen, it is perfectly safe to do.
I really love how this came out and that it really brings out the kid in my when I’m coloring. Below are the step by step instructions and the supplies for this project.
- Cut Polished Pink card stock base to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, and fold on the 4 1/4″ mark.
- Cut the Perfectly Penned DSP to 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Using the smallest watercolor pen in the set, use the Soft Succulent and Perfectly Pink ink pads to color in the flowers, Use small flicking movements rather than circular motions. You don’t want to make your paper too wet, it will curl up and be difficult to glue down,
- Once you’ve colored the paper and it’s dried, use the Multipurpose Glue to glue the paper to your card base.
- Using the Beautiful Shapes dies, cut out the circle image on the Soft Succulent card stock.
- On the Basic White card stock, cut out a smaller circle using the Beautiful Shapes larger inner circle die. Stamp your sentiment on the circle in Soft Succulent ink.
- Die cut the outline flowers on the Vellum card stock from the Splendid Stems Dies.
- Glue the Basic White card stock to the Soft Succulent card stock and add dimensionals to the back. Add it to the card base.
- Using glue dots, add the vellum flowers under the raised sentiment circles.
- Add the ribbon and the Iridescent Jewels to the card.
- Pick one of the flowers from the Wonderful World stamp set and watercolor the Soft Succulent and Polished Pink and stamp on lower right corner of the Basic White card stock and glue on the inside of the card with your choice of adhesive.
Clearance Rack – Shop Retired and discontinued items
Storage by Stampin’ Up! – Organize your space with Stampin’ Up!
Stamps – Cling or Photopolymer, your choice!
Paper Pumpkin – Get you subscription started today
Branded Materials – Get branded today!
2022 July to December Mini Catalog – Take a look here!
Annual Catalog – Crafting fun starts here
Stamping and non stamping kits – The whole kit and caboodle
If you are in the market for a new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and like what you see here, I’d be honored to be at your service. I love hosting in person classes, I do online classes, and I can make PDF tutorials to follow at home at your own pace. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to hear more.
Also, if you’re in need of a catalog, I ship them free of charge after a $20 purchase on my website. This helps me with the cost of the catalog and the shipping fees.