Hello My Crafty Friends!
Take a look at the Hello, Irresistible Stamp Suite. This is an online exclusive set, and will be available March 1st. If you like what you see here, feel free to contact me to place your order or head to my online store.
- Stamp Sets – Irresistible Blooms(161140)
- Card Stock – Pretty Peacock; Basic White (159276); Pearlescent SP (154291)
- Stamp Pads – Daffodil Delight (147094); VersaMark (102283); Pretty Peacock
- Misc. – Hello, Irresistible (DSP) (161139); Blender Pens (102845); Irresistible Blooms Dies (161149); Dimensionals (104430); Basic Embossing Powders (155554)
- Pretty Peacock: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Basic White : 5 ¼” x 3 ¾” scraps for flowers and leaves
- Pearlescent SP: 5” x 3” 1” x 3 ¾” (sentiment)
- Irresistible Blooms DSP: 5 ¼” x 3 ¾” 4” x 1 ¼”
- Cut the Pretty Peacock card base and score at 4 ¼”.
- Cut the DSP card front, Stamp the small leaf image using Pretty Peacock over the images on the DSP. It will make those images stand out more.
- Adhere the DSP to the card base.
- Die cut the dots ribbon edge from the Pearlescent SP. Using multipurpose glue, add it to the DSP card front.
- Now, cut the sentiment backing from the leftover DSP. Cut the sentiment banner from the Pearlescent paper. Stamp the sentiment on the Pearlescent paper.
- Using the clear embossing powder, emboss over the sentiment to set the ink. Ink doesn’t dry well on glossy paper, so this will keep it from smudging.
- Stamp the two flowers and leaves on the basic white card stock scraps you have. If you want to try to make the dies as centered as possible, you can use the Stamparatus. First die cut the images, then place the stamps in the holes left from the dies. Once you’ve lined them up, close the cover of the Stamparatus. Add the die cut pieces back in the template made and ink up the stamps that are on the cover. Stamp on the already cut images. This should make your images centered. I used Daffodil Delight and Pretty Peacock on my images.
- You can use the blender pens to add some extra color to your flower and leaves.
- I added some “dew” to my flowers using the dotted image and versamark, then used clear embossing powder. I also added some Wink of Stella on the flowers to give them some sparkle.
- I glued down the leaves then added to flowers with dimensionals.
- On the inside, I stamped the little flower on the four corners of the Basic White card stock and used Seal to add it to the card.
Until next time,
Stay Crafty, Friends!!
Take a look at the second card here!
Clearance Rack – Shop Retired and discontinued items
Storage by Stampin’ Up! – Organize your space with Stampin’ Up!
Stamps – Cling or Photopolymer, your choice!
Paper Pumpkin – Get you subscription started today
Branded Materials – Get branded today!
2022 July to December Mini Catalog – Take a look here!
Annual Catalog – Crafting fun starts here
Stamping and non stamping kits – The whole kit and caboodle
Need a Demo?
If you are in the market for a new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and like what you see here, I’d be honored to be at your service. I love hosting in person classes, I do online classes, and I can make PDF tutorials to follow at home at your own pace. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to hear more.
Also, if you’re in need of a catalog, I ship them free of charge after a $20 purchase on my website. This helps me with the cost of the catalog and the shipping fees.
Subscribe to 2MooreStampers’ Newsletter
Leave a Reply