Hello Crafty Friends! I’m back with another card I made with the Hello, Irresistible Online Exclusive stamp collection available in March. Y’all, I can’t say enough about how much I love this collection. It’s so much fun to create with.
With this card, I wanted to match the flowers with the DSP. I embossed the flowers and leaves in white on Soft Sea Form and Daffodil Delight. I die cut them out and layered them over the vellum I embossed with white dots.
- Stamp Sets – Irresistible Blooms(161140)
- Card Stock – Basic White (159276); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Daffodil Delight (119683); Vellum Card Stock (101856)
- Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock; VersaMark (102283), Petal Pink (147108)
- Misc. – Hello, Irresistible DSP (161139); Irresistible Blooms Dies (16149); Deckled Rectangles (159173); Painted Labels Dies (151605); Basic Embossing Powders (155554)
- Soft Sea Foam: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scraps for die cutting leaves
- Vellum Card Stock: 3 ½” x 4 ½”
- Daffodil Delight: 2 ½” x 2” (x3)
- Basic White: 3” x 2” 3 ¾” x 5 (inside)
- Hello, Irresistible DSP: 5 1/2” x 4 3/4”
- Cut the Soft Sea Foam and crease in center (4 ¼”).
- Die cut out the DSP and Vellum using the largest rectangle and the third largest dies.
- Stamp the dots image on the Vellum using VersaMark and emboss with White embossing powder.
- Die cut out the flowers and leaves. Cut out as many leaves as you think you’d like to add to your flowers. Stamp with Versamark and emboss with White embossing powder.
- Die cut out the label and stamp sentiment on it.
- Seal the DSP to the card base, next add the Vellum on top of that, adding the Seal where it will be covered by flowers and label.
- Add the flowers and leaves as you like using Seal or MultiPurpose glue.
- Add your label.
- Stamp the dots on the inside Basic White card stock using Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam, then attack it to the inside of the card.
Don’t forget to take a look at the other cards I’ve made with the new Hello, Irresistible collection, card 1 and card 2.
Until next time,
Stay Crafty Friends!
Clearance Rack – Shop Retired and discontinued items
Storage by Stampin’ Up! – Organize your space with Stampin’ Up!
Stamps – Cling or Photopolymer, your choice!
Paper Pumpkin – Get you subscription started today
Branded Materials – Get branded today!
2022 July to December Mini Catalog – Take a look here!
Annual Catalog – Crafting fun starts here
Stamping and non stamping kits – The whole kit and caboodle
Need a Demo?
If you are in the market for a new Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and like what you see here, I’d be honored to be at your service. I love hosting in person classes, I do online classes, and I can make PDF tutorials to follow at home at your own pace. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to hear more.
Also, if you’re in need of a catalog, I ship them free of charge after a $20 purchase on my website. This helps me with the cost of the catalog and the shipping fees.
Subscribe to 2MooreStampers’ Newsletter
Leave a Reply